Bishop Grosseteste University has taken the initiative to provide a life-changing opportunity to international students by launching the Vice Chancellor’s Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students belonging to one of the least developed Commonwealth countries who wish to undertake a postgraduate degree programme in teacher training, education, or theological studies are eligible to avail this application .
About the University
Bishop Grosseteste University is a public research university and an established teacher training institute enabling all students to achieve the highest possible standard in their chosen field of study.
Why study at Bishop Grosseteste University? At BGU, students are faced with life?enriching opportunities. They are given a chance to self-recognise their aspiration and achievements which provides opportunities for self?development. Bishop Grosseteste University has extremely high rates of graduate employability and we were recently rated amongst the very best universities in the UK for teaching excellence.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
- University or Organization: Bishop Grosseteste University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 100% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students from Bangladesh, Cameroon, Eswatini, The Gambia, Ghana, Guyana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, and Zambia are eligible to apply for this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All postgraduate degree course and subjects in teacher training, education, or theological studies offered by BGU are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country or be a British Protected Person.
- The applicants must be permanent residents of Commonwealth Country.
- The applicants must be able to afford to study in the UK without the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are supposed to enrol themselves in their desired postgraduate degree programme through theonline portal of the university. The students are then required to fill theInternational application form and send it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have attained 50% or above, a GPA of 6 or above on a 10 point scale, or a GPA of 4 or above on a 7 point scale to secure an admission at BGU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 0 overall with no less than 6.0 in any component.
- PTE – Overall score of 61 with no less than 51 in any of the communicative
The university will provide the selected applicant with a fee waiver worth 100% of the tuition fee at Bishop Grosseteste University.