If you want to accomplish a master’s degree in the UK, then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the MBA EEA Excellence Scholarships organized by the University of Leeds.
This is a half-fee bursary available to support students from the EEA (including Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) who are going to enrol in a full-time MBA degree at the university.
About the University
Leeds University was established in 1874 and is one of the largest higher education institutions in the United Kingdom. It strives for academic success while maintaining our values of integrity, equality, and inclusion, as well as culture and professionalism.
Why study at the University of Leeds? By studying at university, you will get various career opportunities, and they will help you to find a supervisor and maintain an excellent supervisory dynamic. They are well known for their teaching and research programs.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Awards: Half-fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be a national of one of the countries within the EEA (including Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree program
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, candidates must demonstrate:
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Career progression
- Their potential to contribute to the full-time MBA programme
- Understanding of the economic and business challenges facing their home country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this bursary, seekers are needed to register their interest in this studentship. Candidates who are eligible for this application, they will be automatically considered based on their application and performance at the interview.
- Admission Requirements: For being enlisted in the master’s program, claimants must hold a First Degree at an undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK first-class honours degree.
- Supporting Documents: Any required supporting documentation, including references, must also be received by the closing date in order for the application to be considered.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements.
The scholarship winner will receive half-fee as a contribution to their academic fee.