The City University of London is seeking high-potential students to take part in the International Excellence Scholarships for the academic session 2021/2022.
The funding assists excellent international students who want to commence MSc degree coursework at the School of Health Sciences in the UK. The financial aid positions will be awarded to applicants who demonstrate academic and clinical and professional excellence.
About the University
The University of London’s City campus is divided into five schools, each of which houses about forty academic departments and centers. The Association of MBAs, EQUIS, and Universities UK are all members. Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees, as well as certificates and diplomas, are all available.
Why study at the City University of London? While studying at this university, students have access to a skilled, high-quality career and information service at the university. They can gain job experience that will be useful in their future careers.
- University or Organization: City University of London
- Department: School of Health Sciences
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Up to £5000
- Number of Awards: Number
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Post-registration MSc degree program in the School of Health Sciences. In addition, please note that the following two MSc programmes are also not eligible for this application :
- MSc Speech and Language Therapy
- MSc Adult and Mental Health Nursing.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an offer of a full-time place and be studying for the full MSc on one of SHS’s postgraduate programmes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants have to take admission to the master’s degree program at the university. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The bursary statement should be different from your personal statement used for the programme application and should be focused on why you believe you should be awarded this Bursary.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: All applicants that require a student visa must meet the minimum Home Office English Language ability requirements before City can issue the Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS).
The School of Health Sciences will provide the award of £1,000 or £5000 available for students applying to study on any post-registration MSc Programmes.
- The deadline for September 2021 applicants is Tuesday 31st August 2021
- The deadline for January 2022 applicants is Monday 6th December 2021.