Education is an investment in the future, and for students who can’t afford to do so, CDI College has found a solution for them. The college is offering Provincial Government Student Assistance Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
This programme will enable international students from across the world who are willing to undertake a post-secondary programme at CDI.
About the University
CDI College is a private profitable career college in Canada. It is one of Canada’s premiere career-training providers and has been helping students build their careers for over 40 years.
Why choose to study at CDI College? CDIs approach to learning is efficient. They create a learning environment that mirrors what the students will find in the workplace. The students gain a lot of support and are always backed up by the support team. It handles the students carefully right from the application process to the employment placement. It strives to provide the students with a meaningful education experience.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: CDI College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-secondary
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Post-secondary programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must have completed relevant previous years of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply using the official online portal of the college.
- The accepted students will be considered for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit high school diploma transcripts as primary documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have more than 50% marks in core subjects to be admitted to CDI.
- Language Requirement: The students must have a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 overall and no less than 5.5 in each band.
The college offers help to the selected students and finances their education at CDI by providing tuition fees.