The David Eccles School of Business is pleased to offer the Non-Resident graduate funding opportunities for international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students and domestic students who do not meet the residency classifications of the university but hold an impressive and excellent academic record are eligible to apply to receive this application
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All graduate degree courses and subjects are eligible under this grant.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students should not be a citizen of the host country.
The university will provide the selected non-resident students with an approximate sum of $7,500 – $19,000 which will be deducted directly from the tuition fee of their chosen course.
- How to Apply: The students are required to complete the application process using the online application platform of the university.
- The enrolled students will receive a separate application for the opportunity upon acceptance.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- Answers to personal response questions
- Professional resume
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to secure admission at The David Eccles School of Business.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to have the following English language proficiency test scores:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 90
- Duolingo – 105