GSUK Middle East & N.Africa Outstanding Achievement Scholarships, UK 2021-22 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Arts, Law, Physical Sciences, Engineering, Environmental Science, Life Sciences, Dental Sciences, medical, Medical Sciences, Social Sciences taught at University of Birmingham . The deadline of the scholarship is 02 Jul 2021.
- University of Birmingham
- Arts, Law, Physical Sciences, Engineering, Environmental Science, Life Sciences +4 More
- International Students
GSUK Middle East & N.Africa Outstanding Achievement Scholarships, UK 2021-22 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University of Birmingham.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Physical Sciences
- Environmental Science
- Life Sciences
- Dental Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Social Sciences
The University of Birmingham will provide £2,500 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full-time undergraduate degree programme.
International Students can apply for this scholarship program.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2021. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at the Birmingham UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be classed as domiciled in one of the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, or the UAE (i.e., habitually resident in one of these countries).
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees that are not covered by the program.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2021 (the Award cannot be deferred). Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representative – Global Study UK.
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with Global Study UK by 2 July 2021.
- Upon enrolment in September 2021, pay their net tuition fees for the first year by 1 November, immediately following enrolment.
In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate program at the University of Birmingham.