Don’t have enough funds to study abroad? LUT University is offering the First-Fee Waiver masters programmes for the academic year 2021-2022. The students will be given a first-year waiver plus an option for a second-year waiver.
Students from non-EU/EEA countries are eligible to avail this application . The sponsorship will be awarded in the order of the highest points scored in the evaluation process. The sponsorship will take off some amount of financial burden from the applicants.
About the University
The LUT University is a technology institute ranked among the world’s top 600 universities that support the courage to succeed, the passion for innovation through science, and the will to build well-being. It is one of the world’s 20 most promising and rapidly developing challenger universities.
Why study at LUT University? LUT helps society and businesses in their sustainable renewal. It is one of their prime focuses. At LUT University seek new solutions with our expertise in technology and business. The Finnish business journal ‘Talouselämä’ ranked LUT as the best university in business technology cooperation in Finland. LUT promotes business generated by scientific research. It aims to be a forerunner in education by securing international quality labels for our degree programmes as a sign of excellence in teaching.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: LUT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Finland
- Eligible Countries: The applicants belonging to non-EU/EEA citizenship except Switzerland are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All master’s degree courses and subject are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have non-EU/EEA citizenship (excluding Switzerland).
- The applicants are required to pay a tuition fee.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to submit theonline application form and provide all necessary documents.
- The accepted students will be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Degree Certificate for your Bachelor’s Degree
- Transcript of Records for your Bachelor’s Degree
- Copy of your passport (ID page)
- Official Statement for Grading Scale
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained a minimum GPA of 3.0 on the scale of 1.00 – 5.00.
- The applicants are required to have secured a total score of 550 in GMAT and 152 in GRE.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IETLS Academic – 6.0
- PTE – 54
- CAE – Grade C or higher
- CPE – Grade C or higher
The LUT University will provide the selected applicant’s fee waiver for the first and as well as a chance to secure a fee waiver for the second year of study.