Studying abroad is particularly expensive due to the international fee status of the applicants. To support international students, the University of Reading has come up with EU Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The sponsorship will offer financial support to international students who want to undertake their bachelor’s degree programme at the University of Reading. Students who are residents of EU countries are eligible to apply for this application.
About the University
The University of Reading is a public university that supports teaching-learning and research in the university by developing and promoting access to information resources, and also to contribute to the wider world of scholarship and to the transfer of knowledge, by collaborating and cooperating with other organisations.
Why study at the University of Reading? The University of Reading is a strong university internationally recognised for the quality of its teaching and learning. It is one of the best research universities in the UK and is committed to continuous innovation and investment in the future of its students. Students receive first-class supervision from leading experts in your research area.
Application Deadline: 8th September 2021
- University or Organization: University of Reading
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s
- Award: £6000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All students fromEU countries are eligible to apply for this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All bachelor’s degree courses and studies are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must ordinarily be resident in an EU country and be classified by the University as an international student for fees purposes.
- The students must have received an offer of admission for an eligible programme of study in the academic year 2021/22.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply online through theNational Admission Service to any desired undergraduate degree programme at the University of Reading.
- The bursary will be applied automatically for eligible students who are accepted by the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide the following documents:
- High school diploma/transcript
- A level and International Baccalaureate qualifications required
- Overseas International Qualifications are allowed
- Proof of residency
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to meet allentry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to submit the results of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 88 to 100
- IELTS – 6.5 to 8.0
- CPE – A to C
- CAE – 193 to 200
The University of Reading under this application will provide the selected students with a maximum amount of £6000 while they transition from home fee status to international fee status.