Interested candidates are invited to become a part of the Academic funding for Women in STEM offered by the EduGrant organization in Nigeria. This funding opportunity is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
About the University
The educational award is designed to support outstanding women candidates who wish to study undergraduate degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) courses at the University.
Edugrant is a non-governmental organization that seeks to make educational resources more accessible to students. They build a sustainable forum for the benefit of students across Nigeria by developing creative solutions catering to the wider education spectrum through collaborations with donors/sponsors.
Application Deadline: May 24, 2021
- University or Organization: Edugrant
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Nigerian
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Eligible Course or Subjects: STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) courses
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be in their first year or about to gain admission
- Entrants must have gained admission in a recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria to study a STEM course.
- Applicants must be able to provide original copies of necessary certificates/documents
- Entrants must have excellent WASSCE grades
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the interested applicants are expected to create a profile on Edugrant’s website.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must be able to provide original copies of necessary certificates/documents.
- Admission Requirements: Entrants must have excellent WASSCE grades.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have an excellent command of the English language.
Edugrant will cover the tuition fees to needy and deserving female students in Nigeria.