Apply for Scholarship at Durham College in Canada. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
About the University :
Durham College of Applied Arts and Technology is located in the Durham Region of Ontario, Canada, with a campus co-located with Ontario Tech University in Oshawa, a second campus in Whitby, and community employment services in Uxbridge, Port Hope, Port Perry, Beaverton, Oshawa and Bowmanville. Durham college is a good College. All other facilities are good in that college and in Oshawa city. Part time jobs are somewhere less and may be somewhere more, if you get acceptance in your desired program then you should go for it. If you get acceptance in seneca or gbc then go for it over Durham.
Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the English Proficiency Entrance Scholarships offered by Durham College.
The program aims to support students who are going to take part in the undergraduate degree program at the college.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Also, undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Submit their application for admission and pay their fees by the deadline indicated in their offer letter.
- Additionally, arrive in Canada and remain enrolled at Durham College past the 10th day of the semester.
Durham College will provide the award amount of $2,000 to deserving and needy students.
- How to Apply: Aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Also, applicants must have to submit the following:
- High school (secondary school) transcript
- Moreover, high school (secondary school) diploma
- Post-secondary (college or university) transcript
- Likewise, post-secondary (college or university) degree
- Additionally, passport
- Also, when applying to a program, applicants must meet all program requirements.
- Furthermore, applicants applying to Durham College must meet all English Proficiency requirements.