The In-Course Bursary program is designed to provide financial support to undergraduate students who have been admitted to Concordia in the Fall of the previous academic year. The program is also applicable to newly-admitted students who have transferred credits from another university.
Requirements for Concordia University, Canada Bachelors Qualification
- Should be considered as a continuing student
- Registered in full or part-time studies in any discipline including Co-op Program
- On an authorized exchange program for the 2022-2023 academic year, and
- In acceptable academic standing, with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.00
- To be considered as a continuing student, you must have been admitted to and undertaken studies starting in the Fall of the previous academic year at Concordia.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Concordia University on fcms.concordia.ca to apply
Log into your Student Centre and click on Apply for Bursaries or Scholarships (on the left side of your screen)
2. Choose Aid Year 2023
3. Complete your Aid Declaration
4. Complete your Needs Analysis
5. Complete the In-Course Bursary application
6. Once your application is complete and you are ready to submit, click on I Agree. Keep in mind you will not be able to modify your application once you have submitted it. You may be requested to submit supporting documents too.