To acknowledge the educational achievement of talented and brilliant students, the University of Leicester is providing China Solidarity Centenary Scholarships in the UK.
The programme is open for outstanding Chinese students who want to pursue a postgraduate taught degree programme at the University of Leicester.
About the University
The University of Leicester is a public research university in the United Kingdom that was established in 1921. It provides a variety of science courses as well as tailored support programs that are extremely beneficial to academic careers.
Why study at the University of Leicester? Students at this university have many opportunities to develop their talents in a variety of fields and to create a promising future in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: July 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught degree
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For Chinese students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from China.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must accept the offer at the university.
- Must pay your £2,000 tuition fee deposit
- Must achieve at least 85% from a top 200 Chinese university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants have to take admission in a postgraduate taught degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a CV, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year degrees or certificates with good academic result.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must achieve IELTS 7.0 overall or equivalent. Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Leicester will provide an award of £5,000, and one Full Fee Waiver is available for all the eligible Chinese students.