Arkansas Rural Health award is now open to support, empower, and encourage first-year medical students in Arkansas who are interested in practicing medicine in rural areas of Arkansas.
About the University
The sponsorship will cover $2,500 tuition fees and educational expenses, who want to pursue a degree/career path in a medicine-related field at an institution of higher learning in Arkansas.
Little Rock cosmetic and plastic surgery center provides a full range of surgical and non-surgical enhancements in a comfortable, professional setting. At the Cosmetic Surgery Center, they are completely committed to the total satisfaction of all the patients they serve.
Application Deadline: May 28.
- Provider: Dr Rhys Branman
- Department: Cosmetic Surgery Center
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Awards: $2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Arkansas residents
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The Rural Health award is open to Arkansas residents pursuing education in medical speciality with a focus on rural medicine.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The student must be a current resident of Arkansas
- Applicant must be an undergraduate or postgraduate medical student pursuing a degree/career path in a medicine-related field at an institution of higher learning in Arkansas.
- Applicant must be committed to rural health medicine, serving in shortage areas of Arkansas upon completion of their medical education or residency training.
- Student must complete an application form, provide original essay answers, and upload the completed application and one letter of reference.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants must submit anonline application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit an easy on the following points:
- What do you think is the most difficult challenge of being a rural health provider?
- Why did you decide to pursue rural medicine?
- What are the most important issues rural medicine is facing today?
- What is a special attribute or accomplishment that sets you apart from other applicants?
- How has your family background affected the way you view the world?
- Who is your greatest role model and why?
- Applicant must submit one letter of recommendation with valid contact information
- Admission Requirements: The Rural Health award is open to Arkansas residents pursuing education in medical speciality with a focus on rural medicine.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The program will provide an award amount of $2,500 toward tuition fees and educational expenses, including but not limited to: textbooks, supplies (paper, pens, notebooks, etc.), and required technology.